How do I run my EA on an offline 10 minute chart on MT4?

I have an EA which I can successfully run on various timeframes on the DAX on MT4.

However - the 10 minute chart is not one of the standard MT4 charts. I have successfully downloaded an offline 10 minute MT4 chart. I can see this holds data for over the last year - which is sufficient for my initial test.

I have my EA on the chart -everything is setup. SO all good.

The only thing is - when i set up the variables to run the strategy backtest on MT4, on the timeframe dropdown menu I do not see the 10 minute option there. I still only see the default MT4 intervals (1m, 5m, 15min etc)

Does anyone know what final step i need to do to test my strategy on the 10 minute chart? It has to be possible as i can see my 10 minute chart with the historic data on it.

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-and-automated-trading/83046-how-do-i-run-my-ea-offline-10-minute-chart-mt4.html#ixzz4OfgtSIez
How do I run my EA on an offline 10 minute chart on MT4?
  • TheDuck
  • forums.babypips.com
I have an EA which I can successfully run on various timeframes on the DAX on MT4. However - the 10 minute chart is not one of the standard MT4 charts. I have successfully downloaded an offline 10 minute MT4 chart. I can see this holds data for over the last year - which is sufficient for my initial test. I have my EA on the chart -everything...

DONALHORGAN I do not see the 10 minute option there.
Learn about offline charts, and their generators.
Reason: