Radical changes needed in the Metatrader Platform.

Can anyone explain to me, why most EAs fail? And what is needed to have a working expert advisor?

Can anyone explain to me why some people are telling that "most EAs fail"? Did they try all the EAs (many millions EAs) and having great experience with that to find good settings to all of them?
:)

Sergey Golubev:
Can anyone explain to me why some people are telling that "most EAs fail"? Did they try all the EAs (many millions EAs) and having great experience with that to find good settings to all of them?
:)

Dear Sergey, you are very clever and joyful person, But I can show you a proof for the failure of static linear expert advisors, compared to dynamic, non linear programmed expert advisors.

But once you see the proof you will need to answer the question, not by asking another question :-) 

There is a big difference between 'most' and 'all', mathematically and statistically.

You said that most EAs ...
Of course, if you run EA for the long time (for 5 or 10 years for example) with same settings so - yes. Because market is changed so we need to change the settings/strategy/EAs periodically.

It also depends on timeframe for example and for how long the EA is making the trades. If EA is working/trading for few hours during a day so it can work in any market ...

Sergey Golubev:
You said that most EAs ...
Of course, if you run EA for the long time (for 5 or 10 years for example) with same settings so - yes. Because market is changed so we need to change the settings/strategy/EAs periodically.

It also depends on timeframe for example and for how long the EA is making the trades. If EA is working/trading for few hours during a day so it can work in any market ...

Applying Set Theory to two of the groups of expert advisors, Most EAs, and All EAs. you will find that most EAs I am referring to are all of the EAs in the Metatrader Expert Advisors Market, Programmed by linear style code with MQL, There are no MQL experts in the Market which are dynamically programmed, because MQL code doesn't have the ability to change the code context in realtime. Now, the other group of EAs which are not programmed by MQL might have the ability to change the context code in real time but they are not within our market.

Do you understand the proof? 

If you would not consider this as proof you can read more here :

https://books.google.co.il/books?id=ZTkFszCxwdAC&pg=PA403&lpg=PA403&dq=trader+dynamic+programming&source=bl&ots=MK2okcguw-&sig=3hSuc5hzmo-6eLfH-HOmAn7TsA4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLlYrK3_DPAhXmCcAKHa4wDO0Q6AEINjAE#v=onepage&q=trader%20dynamic%20programming&f=false 

Reason: