Experts: SAR Trading System

SAR Trading System:

The SAR Trading System illustrates the operation of the Stop and Reversal (SAR), developed by Welles Wilder. The Expert Advisor check for presence of an open position and starts moving the stop loss with parabolic acceleration.

EA moves stop-loss behind the price with acceleration.

Author: Oleg Shenker

Hi Oleg

I have been trying out your SAR Trading System EA. Very pleased with it.  I am interested in the trailing stop capability only.

Some questions please.....

1)  Is it possible to synchronize the trailing stop with the SAR indicator; so they both are (approximately) the same at the same bar?  What I do is (a) open a position and set the trailing stop at the value shown by the SAR indicator at that bar; then (b) start up your SAR Trading System to manage the trailing stop from then on.  At the moment they can get out of sync.

2)  To get the EA to work, I find I need to check both the "Allow modification of Signals Settings" and "Allow Automated Trading" as well as enable 'Autotrading' on the MT5 terminal.  I was wondering why I need to set all; and not just "Allow modification of Signals Settings"?

3)  Do you have an MT4 compatible version of this?

Cheers

Keith.

Here is a screenshot of what I mean by loss of synchronization.

Hi Oleg. Great work on this ea. The only issue I have is Takeprofit. How can I add it to the ea code?
Reason: