Trading is suitable for a person with guts

• 54% (25)
  • 22% (10)
  • 24% (11)
Total voters: 42

put on your brains,and then anybody can do trading.

running after technical indicators will ruin your trading,its nothing about guts.its all about reading economic sentiments  well.

anurag bhargava:

put on your brains,and then anybody can do trading.

running after technical indicators will ruin your trading,its nothing about guts.its all about reading economic sentiments  well.

I must disagree. It depends of WHAT for indicators. For indicators read only one chart you are rigth but if it is about currency strength the computer can do better watch 28 pairs correlation than a human.

Bernhard Schweigert:
I must disagree. It depends of WHAT for indicators. For indicators read only one chart you are rigth but if it is about currency strength the computer can do better watch 28 pairs correlation than a human.

u know,i had been in this trap of indicators,

it simply kills your trading mind,trading is not about indicators,what a shit an indicator would guess about trading.

new traders fall into the trap of indicators and ruin your money,time and your understanding towards trading.

I know u wouldn't go by my side,u would be eager to loose everything but wouldn't  go to the basics of trading.

I don't know entire basics,i m new,learning,and I don't hesitate in saying so, I am on that path of learning.

and one thing more,i can prove how am I on that path. 

Reason: