Received wrong / faulty Signal?

Hi Community,

i follow already a couple of months different Signals and up to today everything was fine, but today maybe i have received a faulty signal because in my account a lot of positions where sold. I have checked the history of the Signal and the Signal was holding the positions. It was not a stop out and not a equity problem. In my account history ist written that the position was placed by signal. Have somebody same exerience or an idea how it can happen?

Many thanks in advance.

Peter

Submit a ticket to "Service Desk" they might help you.

Peter:

Hi Community,

i follow already a couple of months different Signals and up to today everything was fine, but today maybe i have received a faulty signal because in my account a lot of positions where sold. I have checked the history of the Signal and the Signal was holding the positions. It was not a stop out and not a equity problem. In my account history ist written that the position was placed by signal. Have somebody same exerience or an idea how it can happen?

Many thanks in advance.

Peter

hm if an EA trade the signals and it get in a loop thats not good. You can limit the signal by % or deposit in mt4 settings.

Bernhard Schweigert:
hm if an EA trade the signals and it get in a loop thats not good. You can limit the signal by % or deposit in mt4 settings.
I have open a ticket, i will inform if i get a answer from the sevice desk.

Peter:Have somebody same exerience or an idea how it can happen?

Many thanks in advance.

Peter

It can happen because you subscribe to a signal thereby giving away control over your capital to some external force (gambling), in stead of staying in control yourself at all time and executing your own orders (trading).

It realy is that simple.

Reason: