MetaTrader freezes

Hi

I had two versions of MetaTrader, one original and the other customized by the broker. it happens now that no one works any more. When I try to open them they get stuck in the login window and I have to force to close it.

I uninstalled both, but when re-installing just one the same problem. Even I cleaned the reg files and the problem continues.  

Does anyone one know a solution?? It must have some logfiles anotherwhere to clean.

Remark: It works in the Windows Safe-mode. 

Thanks for the help 

Vanderlei Kulzer:

Hi

I had two versions of MetaTrader, one original and the other customized by the broker. it happens now that no one works any more. When I try to open them they get stuck in the login window and I have to force to close it.

I uninstalled both, but when re-installing just one the same problem. Even I cleaned the reg files and the problem continues.  

Does anyone one know a solution?? It must have some logfiles anotherwhere to clean.

Remark: It works in the Windows Safe-mode. 

Thanks for the help 

Unistall and then serch %appdata% , find metaquotes and delete it then install again. So consider that if freeze it can also broker problem not plataform. 
Reason: