Withdrawal

Hello, Can you tell me which company has the fastest withdrawal, as song as you are aware of course, Thank you. 

I made withdrawal recently via PayPal from my "Fxglory" forex account it was done in 2 hours, I guess that's fast.  

Martina111:
I made withdrawal recently via PayPal from my "Fxglory" forex account it was done in 2 hours, I guess that's fast.  

it depend on your payment gatways you have chosen. Most of the companies speedy withdrawals for neteller, webmoney.

Wire transfer will take long time.

Sherif Hasan:

it depend on your payment gatways you have chosen. Most of the companies speedy withdrawals for neteller, webmoney.

Wire transfer will take long time.

Martina111:
I like using "paypal" for my payments. It takes just less than 2hours to be processed with "FxGlory." Although brokers that I use earlier usually take much longer time.

successpower:
I like using "paypal" for my payments. It takes just less than 2hours to be processed with "FxGlory." Although brokers that I use earlier usually take much longer time.

Supposing you talk about a withdrawal rather than deposit, does Paypal charge the withdrawal? Or is it treated as a balance-balance transfer, free of the usual CC fee?

Reason: