Download MetaTrader 5

Withdrawal

To add comments, please log in or register
DitteJohnsen
DitteJohnsen  
Hello, Can you tell me which company has the fastest withdrawal, as song as you are aware of course, Thank you. 
Martina111
Martina111  
I made withdrawal recently via PayPal from my "Fxglory" forex account it was done in 2 hours, I guess that's fast.  
Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan  
Martina111:
I made withdrawal recently via PayPal from my "Fxglory" forex account it was done in 2 hours, I guess that's fast.  

it depend on your payment gatways you have chosen. Most of the companies speedy withdrawals for neteller, webmoney.

Wire transfer will take long time.

successpower
successpower  
Sherif Hasan:

it depend on your payment gatways you have chosen. Most of the companies speedy withdrawals for neteller, webmoney.

Wire transfer will take long time.

Martina111:
I like using "paypal" for my payments. It takes just less than 2hours to be processed with "FxGlory." Although brokers that I use earlier usually take much longer time.
Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia  
successpower:
I like using "paypal" for my payments. It takes just less than 2hours to be processed with "FxGlory." Although brokers that I use earlier usually take much longer time.

Supposing you talk about a withdrawal rather than deposit, does Paypal charge the withdrawal? Or is it treated as a balance-balance transfer, free of the usual CC fee?

To add comments, please log in or register