Leverage not changing in MQL 5 - page 2

When i first setup my account to sell signal, I did not know mql5 do not allow subscriber if leverage is more than 1:500

So i go to my broker setting and change my leverage from 1:1000 to 1:500, however Mql5 did not reflect the changes and I still cannot get any subscriber

I delete the signal and create a new signal pointing to the same account however it is still not reflect the leverage change

will it reflect someday or I will never able to get subscriber for this trading account ever? 

Abdul Ahad Tareen:

When i first setup my account to sell signal, I did not know mql5 do not allow subscriber if leverage is more than 1:500

So i go to my broker setting and change my leverage from 1:1000 to 1:500, however Mql5 did not reflect the changes and I still cannot get any subscriber

I delete the signal and create a new signal pointing to the same account however it is still not reflect the leverage change

will it reflect someday or I will never able to get subscriber for this trading account ever? 

The change takes a while to be reflected, but since you've deleted this signal, you cannot use the same account now to create a new signal.

Its better to open a new broker account with 1:500 leverage and publish your signal with it.

Reason: