How to start Strategy Tester from within EA or Script?

Hi, is it possible to start the strategy tester from within an EA or script? Is there a preferred method? I would like to set some parameters (maybe read from a file) and then start the strategy tester with my set/default date and optimization settings. Is it possible to start multiple instances of the strategy tester at the same time passing different parameters to each or would they need to be run in serial one after the other? 

Apologies if I haven't given enough information! 

Thanks

cs 

script can't be tested in tester. for EA, search "strategy tester" in this forum and get results: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=strategy%20tester&module=mql5_module_articles

cs0amc:

Hi, is it possible to start the strategy tester from within an EA or script?

No.

But you can include the code in OnInit(), OnTesterInit() etc. and set parameters with ParameterSetRange.

cs0amc:

Hi, is it possible to start the strategy tester from within an EA or script? Is there a preferred method? I would like to set some parameters (maybe read from a file) and then start the strategy tester with my set/default date and optimization settings. Is it possible to start multiple instances of the strategy tester at the same time passing different parameters to each or would they need to be run in serial one after the other? 

Apologies if I haven't given enough information! 

Thanks

cs 

Nope and nope. We can not start ST from within EA or Script, and we can not run multiple ST.
Reason: