Volume (real) ALERT needed

Hi everyone

I need to be able to set alarms for times when the real volume in a particular currency goes beyond a specified limit on any one bar. Normally I should be able to do this with the default Alerts tab in MT5, but when I tried to set this I realised that it will only accept a volume limit of maximum 100,000. Almost all currencies in any timeframe achieve this so the indicator is absolutely useless. Obviously this is a bug of the platform, but does anyone know an alternative? Maybe a custom indicator?

Thanks 

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

better to write to Server Desk, maybe they will upgrade MT5 in next build.
Reason: