how trading will be in next 20 years

Hi everybody, comparing trading from 20 years ago, nobody in the 90's would imagine everyone will be trading in desktops by home, with leverage trading big lots,

i'm worried about artificial intelligence in the future. You know, as a human it take a good time to develop a strategy, but in the future everyone with a home

pc with artificial intelligence will be able to trade and create thousands of strategies and make trades, creating eas just by speaking what you want and the machine would

do the rest, even your grandma may have one of these, with machines more inteligent than us to create strategies, how can a human trade

will be able to make a living? Because everyone will have machines more intelligent than us, so everyone will trade on a high level game, as the market unfortunatelly is a zero 

sum game, the profits will be only for who has a even more powerfull machine, the big players, so what do you guys think, trading is really going to increase in difficulty in the future? 

New recearches are being made on chatterbots.  I think you will talk to the chatterbot.  Which will act as an interface to an automatic ea programming generator.  Which will facilitate the EA creation process

Learning machines have already changed the financial markets, since there are firms and individuals that have successfully implemented machine learning-based, automated trading strategies. These models can capture complex, non-linear relationships between factors that are hard to spot for humans.

Will we ever get to a point where there are only machine learning trading systems?
I would doubt that.
We will probably still have people successfully trading fundamental models and both the machine learning as well as other strategies will be designed and implemented by humans. Most likely fundamental models will in the future be augmented/combined with AI elements and the two will converge.

If you think about it, this scenario is already in the present. The combination of EA and manual trading is a clear example. Rudimentary, but present.

Inside a complex system where "multi-intelligences" interact, there will always be a way to earn through individual abilities.

The laws of trading can not be folded. These are the conditions for the market to exist: There will always be winners and losers. Whether they are machines or humans.

As long as these machines do not decide to ignore the trading towards more recreational interests such as taking control of our nuclear weapons and lead us to extinction (LOL) or they are used to solve more serious and complex problems that affect the humankind.

coringajoker:

Hi everybody, comparing trading from 20 years ago, nobody in the 90's would imagine everyone will be trading in desktops by home, with leverage trading big lots,

i'm worried about artificial intelligence in the future. You know, as a human it take a good time to develop a strategy, but in the future everyone with a home

pc with artificial intelligence will be able to trade and create thousands of strategies and make trades, creating eas just by speaking what you want and the machine would

do the rest, even your grandma may have one of these, with machines more inteligent than us to create strategies, how can a human trade

will be able to make a living? Because everyone will have machines more intelligent than us, so everyone will trade on a high level game, as the market unfortunatelly is a zero 

sum game, the profits will be only for who has a even more powerfull machine, the big players, so what do you guys think, trading is really going to increase in difficulty in the future? 

NO.

No matter how powerful your machine it will be impossible to have it predict the future and it is that simple and it is going to stay like that.

Besides that i bet i can beat whatever system you are currently running on my old 386 20Mhz.

If there is any movement comparable to what you fear for it will be traders who have inside info, or traders who are playing with huge numbers so they can move markets.

Not some supercomputer those just battle each other resulting in noise until the end of time.

Reason: