For a lossing EA, if we reverse all the trades (Old buy becomes New sell, vice versa), will the new system be profitable? - page 2

Give me a losing EA, no Martingale, I'll create a profitable signal free for you. I know how to do it. No scalper, no Martingale, just negative pips.

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Give me a losing EA, no Martingale, I'll create a profitable signal free for you. I know how to do it. No scalper, no Martingale, just negative pips.
Share some tips here on how to?

Dua Yong Rew:
Share some tips here on how to?
I will share the exact method to the person who gives me the EA

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
I will share the exact method to the person who gives me the EA

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7927

Moving Average
Moving Average
  • votes: 19
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Adviser Moving Average uses for trade signal generation one moving average.

My vote is no, but I noticed that if the signal is on a lagging stochastic and the price is oscillating in range, in this case the EA becomes profitable because it looks like the stochastic is predicting the trend change.

I've done it. it only makes it worst

You pay the spread in either direction. If always buying is a looser, what is always selling?

I've made hundreds of EAs over the past years (mostly just brainstorming ideas).

The really bad ones I tried to reverse, but it never worked. I even used a Trade Copier with inverse copying to make sure that the reverse strategy was running 100% correct. Sometimes it makes it a little better, but it never turns into a winning EA.

But it's an interessting exercise, sometimes you come up with an idea that you never tought before.

Reason: