EA don´t work

downloaded EA´s dont work! Little star in front of EA-Name is darker than other ones! Whats wrong?

Sascha Schaab:
downloaded EA´s dont work! Little star in front of EA-Name is darker than other ones! Whats wrong?

Hi Sascha,

if EA's don't work i assume that trading actions are prohibited in your terminal.

Please check the EA trading permissions in the options (Ctrl + O) at the "Expert Advisors" tab.

The grey symbol is unimportant in your case.

An EA is written as source code (mq4 file) and then compiled to an executable program (ex4 file)

The grey simply means that there is no source code for this EA in your data folder.

But to run an EA you only need the ex4 file.

In case of further questions you can contact me (auch in deutsch) via private message.

Best regards

Daniel 

Daniel Stein:

Hi Sascha,

if EA's don't work i assume that trading actions are prohibited in your terminal.

Please check the EA trading permissions in the options (Ctrl + O) at the "Expert Advisors" tab.

The grey symbol is unimportant in your case.

An EA is written as source code (mq4 file) and then compiled to an executable program (ex4 file)

The grey simply means that there is no source code for this EA in your data folder.

But to run an EA you only need the ex4 file.

In case of further questions you can contact me (auch in deutsch) via private message.

Best regards

Daniel 

Danke Daniel für die schnelle Antwort. Ist alles aktiv! im Strategietester funzt alles nur Live ned! Einstellungen im EA wurden dem Konto angepasst. Würd gern ma testen ob er das halten kann was er verspricht!
EA don´t work
EA don´t work
  • www.mql5.com
downloaded EA´s dont work! Little star in front of EA-Name is darker than other ones! Whats wrong? 13...