Download MetaTrader 5

Change Indicator to give dots with straight line

To add comments, please log in or register
sergiodv
sergiodv  

Hi all,

I am trying to change an indicator (NonLagMA) to be represented with dots and in a straight and on a different chart to the candles.

I can do all this pretty easily by using DRAW_ARROW and using arrow number 116 for a dot.

But the arrows are dran in a wavy line up and down like a normal MA line might look. How do I change the code so that the appearance is in a straight line.

I'm not sure if I can add an image here.

If you look at the screenshot. I want t to look like the middle 2 indicators (straight line) and not like ether the top or bottom.

Thanks

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz
Damian Mateusz Dziadosz  

There is no picture to add image click here

sergiodv
sergiodv  

Hopefully this link will show up

https://gyazo.com/e62a057dcad9f0542282623b8788204a

cozyman
cozyman  
sergiodv:

Hopefully this link will show up

https://gyazo.com/e62a057dcad9f0542282623b8788204a

Don't use dot's, traders hate that
Kaleem Haider
Kaleem Haider  
sergiodv:

Hi all,

I am trying to change an indicator (NonLagMA) to be represented with dots and in a straight and on a different chart to the candles.

I can do all this pretty easily by using DRAW_ARROW and using arrow number 116 for a dot.

But the arrows are dran in a wavy line up and down like a normal MA line might look. How do I change the code so that the appearance is in a straight line.

I'm not sure if I can add an image here.

If you look at the screenshot. I want t to look like the middle 2 indicators (straight line) and not like ether the top or bottom.

Thanks

First you need to understand the calculation behind green and red, then do the following:

• Create two buffer plots (one for green, one for red).
  • When green logic stays, plot green as value 1, and red as empty, and vice versa.
there are many ways to plot indicator as indicator_separate_window.  Another way is plotting as a tape.  You will find may tape indicator on internet.

Ernst Van Der Merwe
Ernst Van Der Merwe  
Files:
To add comments, please log in or register