How long have you been using the Same EA and its still Profitable - page 2

q.import:
Not All Trades Are Winners Money Management Is In Play.. Can Have A Poop Strategy and Make It Work.. I think thats fair.. Nothing Holy About It
able to share your money management strategy?
oyebimpe:
i have been using a very good scalping EA now for more than five years and it is highly profitble
commercial or personal?
oyebimpe:
i have been using a very good scalping EA now for more than five years and it is highly profitble
is it commercial or personal
oyebimpe:
i have been using a very good scalping EA now for more than five years and it is highly profitble
What Time Frame Do You Like Most.. Me Personally I Like Trading The Daily Once One A Day.. Set It And Forget It
[Deleted]
6 month
More than 24 months and still counting. EA never reoptimised/altered.
I think more than four years if not up to five years