Gann Swing Oscillator

I know there are many skilled coder in this forum, so I thought some one can generously write the "Gann Swing Oscillator" code and make it available for others.

The Gann Swing Oscillator can indicate that the market is either in an up-swing, or in a down-swing. Its results are plotted on a scale ranging between +1 and -1.

An up-swing is defined by 2 higher highs and is signified by the indicator having a value of +1. Conversely, a downswing is defined by 2 lower lows and is accompanied by the oscillator hitting a value of -1. Here is how the indicator is visualized in a trading platform. 

mjstock78:

I know there are many skilled coder in this forum, so I thought some one can generously write the "Gann Swing Oscillator" code and make it available for others.

The Gann Swing Oscillator can indicate that the market is either in an up-swing, or in a down-swing. Its results are plotted on a scale ranging between +1 and -1.

An up-swing is defined by 2 higher highs and is signified by the indicator having a value of +1. Conversely, a downswing is defined by 2 lower lows and is accompanied by the oscillator hitting a value of -1. Here is how the indicator is visualized in a trading platform. 

You mean available for others??? Serious!!.

"Others" is you alone. Hire freelancer.

Reason: