Purchased EA for signal usage

Hello all,

If I purchase an EA on this website, can I use this to set up a (paid) signal on this website aswell?
In other words, I buy an EA and then re-sell the signal at a monthly subscription.

I already have permission of the seller of the EA, but he says that the rules may not allow this setup. I am not able to fnid anything about this, so I was hoping someone can help me with this.

Regards 

MrHarmonic:

Hello all,

If I purchase an EA on this website, can I use this to set up a (paid) signal on this website aswell?
In other words, I buy an EA and then re-sell the signal at a monthly subscription.

I already have permission of the seller of the EA, but he says that the rules may not allow this setup. I am not able to fnid anything about this, so I was hoping someone can help me with this.

Regards 

I don't think there is a rule about that. If the buyer really agrees...

Alain Verleyen:
I don't think there is a rule about that. If the buyer really agrees...
Thank you. I couldn't find anything either. Only about signal vs signal.
Yes, I really asked him and he approves.

MrHarmonic:
Thank you. I couldn't find anything either. Only about signal vs signal.
Yes, I really asked him and he approves.

Hi MrHarmonic, in my opinion the rule VII.9 "Using Signals to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmitting Signals in violation of any law or third party rights." applies to your doubt.

If so, and you asked for the third party and can comprove that (in writing), I don't see any problem too.

Best Regards,

Rogério Figurelli 

Reason: