Would you ever consider using a "paid" signal service that traded on a live account - page 2

luenbo:

I don't think i will. You have to learn trading by yourself and don't rely on others....

In the long run, it's no good for you to develop trading skills. 

But i am willing to  be a provider if i am good enough to handle this trading thing :)

Based on what you have commented and only to play devils advocate, why would anyone follow your signals when you don't agree with others? just a thought with nothing intended

Yes i will consider it if the provider is serious. I, mean trade regularly and have more profit than loss. You may subscribe to a paid signal services and just to discovered that the provider only trade maybe one or twice in a month.

Before i will follow any paid signal i will make sure that you are serious about trading not just looking for people who will subscribe and then you will cease trading.

fee high for good ea, fee low for bad ea. But careful when use ea. It can burn your acc

learn how to trade is very difficult. So if we have paid service good signal, it is very good.But find a paid good service is not easy. who used play paid service good , can share
Reason: