My God! When dose rule changed? I don't know!!!

I ever seen the ATC2012 rule:

III. Expert Advisors for MetaTrader 5

7. Expert Advisors may contain limitation on their usage outside the Championship, but must satisfy the following demands:

• Be operable and testable throughout the time period of January 1st 2012 to December 31st 2012

But now it is :

• Be operable with accounts numbered from 1 100 000 to 1 200 000
  •  

No any notice to me. My Expert Advisors contain account limitation!! God!!!

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
    Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
    • www.mql5.com
    Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

song_song:

7. Expert Advisors may contain limitation on their usage outside the Championship, but must satisfy the following demands:

• Be operable and testable throughout the time period of January 1st 2012 to December 31st 2012

But now it is :

•  

Man, that's a bummer!

I do not know yet if the range of the accounts changed as you said, i remember as always seeing them in the 1100k-1200k range. The first thing i did when the ATC 2012 was announced early this year, was saving a copy of the rules page in case they were changed later before or at the middle of the competition. I can confirm if they changed as soon as i get home and check that copy. However, that's not going to change anything as the organizer has the right to change the rules before the start of the competition without further notification (i guess but i might also be wrong). The championship has already started and that makes things very difficult to fix right now. I'm very sorry, really, but i can do no more for you than checking if the range changed (if that's useful to you in a way).

I did noticed however that my account was 1100209 early before the competition, but now that the ATC has started it is 1110393 (still in the published range).

I still don't know why did you add an account limitation for a competition. When was the last date you submitted your EA for automated testing? What did the report say?

song_song:

But now it is :

•  

I'am so sorry what happen to your account. So your EA will not open trade any more?
    Reason: