Could MQL staff steal my EA?

I have a question:

Call me paranoid, but Metaquotes isnt really a big company, it make a lot of sense  stealing good strategies as second purpose,if i was the owner myself i'll try to see high profitable EAs, but

i have a technical question, for who understand programming, if i have a good EA, that have a good return/investiment,  its really technically possible to metaquotes to steal my EA?

Thanks for answering 

coringajoker:

I have a question:

Call me paranoid, but Metaquotes isnt really a big company, it make a lot of sense  stealing good strategies as second purpose,if i was the owner myself i'll try to see high profitable EAs, but

i have a technical question, for who understand programming, if i have a good EA, that have a good return/investiment,  its really technically possible to metaquotes to steal my EA?

Thanks for answering 

upload ex files with activation restrictios

If i would be metaquotes the last thing i would be thinking is stealing a EA keep in mind how many brokers use metaquotes platforms ( thats big money) and also they make money getting 20% commision from Market and signals and probably more sources of income it just do not make sense so do not worry about that even if technically possible (thing that i do not know).

I think, it is more polite to say "Read", "See" or "Break" instead of "Steal".

The logic say, If you don't believe them, don't use them.  

Osama Shaban:

I think, it is more polite to say "Read", "See" or "Break" instead of "Steal".

The logic say, If you don't believe them, don't use them.  

If they read my EA and use it in their favor, i think i got the right word. I just want to know if technically speaking, is this possible.

Yes.

coringajoker:

If they read my EA and use it in their favor, i think i got the right word. I just want to know if technically speaking, is this possible.

Technically speaking, everything is possible. Every program you have on your PC can do it.