WHAT IS THIS ??????????????

If you are still optimizing your EA and haven't selected the best parameters yet, please upload the current version anyway.

You have only two last days of a weekend, that can be spent to participate in the fight for $ 40,000. Make a benefit of these days, so that you can rest during the Championship!

HOW CAN I FIX THIS OUT AND WHAT IS EAS ???????????????????????? 

Leaders of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 and 2011: Pole-Position - Automated Trading Championship 2012
  • championship.mql5.com
Are you still full of doubts that testing a strategy on historical data can be useful in real trading? In this article, we will compare achievements of the previous Championships' leading participants with their results shown in MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester during the automatic tests.

SHI5:

Welcome!  How to Participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2012
How to Participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2012 - Automated Trading Championship 2012
  • championship.mql5.com
Automated Trading Championship 2012 is an exciting event for all keen on the automated trading. All Applicants are warmly welcome. Unfortunately, we often see that many Expert Advisor developers fail to complete all necessary preparations for some reason. But being an Applicant does not mean being a Participant! For your convenience, we have prepared step by step instructions on how to successfully register and fill in your personal data to join the Automated Trading Championship 2012.

SHI5:

If you are still optimizing your EA and haven't selected the best parameters yet, please upload the current version anyway.

You have only two last days of a weekend, that can be spent to participate in the fight for $ 40,000. Make a benefit of these days, so that you can rest during the Championship!

Thanks for remainding return time left, for real newby like me maybe not for now but maybe next period because so hard to create an EAs that what i want made. If i can create what EAs i want i will win

the championship.  

SHI5:

Hi SHI5,

EA stands for Expert Advisor. It's a little tiny software that is used to trade market - mostly forex market - with little or no human intervention.

EA also is the one that is used in Automatic Trading Championship 2012.  

... And from me, welcome to MQL5 Automatic Trading forum where we discuss how to make an EA.

Reason: