I need buy and sell script with SL for MT5

I don't know program, and i need two scripts for MT5 one for buy and other for sell with INPUTS: volume, stoploss

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards 

luisaron21:

I don't know program, and i need two scripts for MT5 one for buy and other for sell with INPUTS: volume, stoploss

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards 

Hi luisaron21,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for OpenSellPosition and OpenBuyPosition Click that

onewithzachy:

Hi luisaron21,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for OpenSellPosition and OpenBuyPosition Click that

Hi  onewithzachy,

Yes is that, but these scripts don't run, i don't know why? i am using demo alpari ECN account, i read that ecn broker don't accept SL and TP but i am not sure, if anyone can help me i will be very grateful

Thanks Onewithzachy 

luisaron21:

Hi  onewithzachy,

Yes is that, but these scripts don't run, i don't know why? i am using demo alpari ECN account, i read that ecn broker don't accept SL and TP but i am not sure, if anyone can help me i will be very grateful

Thanks Onewithzachy 

You can use the Jobs Section of the website.

luisaron21:

Hi  onewithzachy,

Thanks Onewithzachy 

Hi luisaron21, one workaround for ECN brokers is use OrderModify(), but in this case you must change this code.
Reason: