Indicators: Signals

Signals:

A solution for those who can not devote much time to the analysis of the current situation on the Forex market and to making correct and confident decisions, that are an integral part of online trading.

Author: John Smith

Looks great, I must tried :)

Thanks 

<Deleted>

can someone explain how this indi works?

what logic is behind?

Tobias Grosse:

can someone explain how this indi works?

what logic is behind?

It is super signals indicator : more or less it is the same as fractals except that with it you can specify period while fractals have fixed period

hello 

how can we make alert for this indicator.

I need to be notified when it give signals.

thanks

Mladen Rakic:
It is super signals indicator : more or less it is the same as fractals except that with it you can specify period while fractals have fixed period

how you can change the period to this? on mt4 if you open indicator list and click edit it show only signal gap wich are the size of arrows. 

seyed hadi seyed sadjadi:

hello 

how can we make alert for this indicator.

I need to be notified when it give signals.

thanks

i also agree with that. it needs an alert to be perfect. i use this strategy in binary option and it works. with little delays, but it works. 

repaint??

this works on 5 minute chart to binary option, all you need to do for more real signals is to change the period to minimum 50. 

also an alert when the arrow appear will be magical. not all of us have time to watch the market all the time. but if we receive an alert it will be something great when we have mt4 minimized

Reason: