How many users do MT use?

Hello guys,

Does anybody know how many users use Metatrader? Are these information publicly available?

I would like to know:

1. How many users do MT use?
  2. How many users do MT4/MT5 use?
  3. How many of them are active users?

If anybody knows that please share with me.

Thank you for reply.

Michal 

Michal Jurnik:

Hello guys,

Does anybody know how many users use Metatrader? Are these information publicly available?

I would like to know:

1. How many users do MT use?
  2. How many users do MT4/MT5 use?
  3. How many of them are active users?

If anybody knows that please share with me.

Thank you for reply.

Michal 

Do you want to create a Trading Terminal competitor to MT4 and MT5, and want to know the market share of the MT4 and MT5? ^_^

Roberto Jacobs:
Do you want to create a Trading Terminal competitor to MT4 and MT5, and want to know the market share of the MT4 and MT5? ^_^
Roberto Jacobs
:

Yeah, I definitely want to know the market share. I'm really curious... Unfortunately, I have not found any information about that. 

Michal Jurnik:
Yeah, I definitely want to know the market share. I'm really curious... Unfortunately, I have not found any information about that. 
Only MQ know that data, perhaps each brokerage too.

There's no breakdown (that I know of) between 4 and 5 but I believe the last MQL5.com user count was around 500,000. No idea how many of those are active

Stuart Browne:
There's no breakdown (that I know of) between 4 and 5 but I believe the last MQL5.com user count was around 500,000. No idea how many of those are active
It sounds like a great news. Thank you both for the answers.
Reason: