What is the best trend indicator / What is the best trend indicator code? - page 2

My vote goes to Renko charts. They ignore time and concéntrate on Price movement so the trends are very clear to see.

The graphic has Renko bars on the left and right and the moving average in the middle. Same chart and period shown and the Renko charts show clear trending when the time based moving average shows nothing.  These are charts I was trading Friday.  I posted 36 hours of my trading Thursday and Friday on my profile page if you are interested.

I think Ichimoku is the best.

Michael Maggi:

My vote goes to Renko charts. They ignore time and concéntrate on Price movement so the trends are very clear to see.

The graphic has Renko bars on the left and right and the moving average in the middle. Same chart and period shown and the Renko charts show clear trending when the time based moving average shows nothing.  These are charts I was trading Friday.  I posted 36 hours of my trading Thursday and Friday on my profile page if you are interested.

Well that seemed interesting.  I think maybe renko is best?

Renko it has maybe a way with another indicator to reveal possible pip ascertaining?

SandraWHaddox:
I think Ichimoku is the best.
How does ichimoku work never understood it
Reason: