Looking for an indicator

I am looking for an MT4 indicator for following

Display the rate of  the candle and the stick.

For example if the candle's body length is 10pips and its stick has 3pips, the raito is 10:3.

For example if the candle's body length is 10pips and its stick has 17pips, the raito is 10:17. Then we can guess it means pinbar.  

Izumi 

kodama_izumi:

I am looking for an MT4 indicator for following

Display the rate of  the candle and the stick.

For example if the candle's body length is 10pips and its stick has 3pips, the raito is 10:3.

For example if the candle's body length is 10pips and its stick has 17pips, the raito is 10:17. Then we can guess it means pinbar.  

Izumi 

What do you mean with stick...? How to calculate it..?

eg : Body =MathAbs( Close -Open )  Stick...???

Cai Liang:

What do you mean with stick...? How to calculate it..?

eg : Body =MathAbs( Close -Open )  Stick...???

Dear Cai Liang:

I mean,the ratio of candle and wick.  And the candle's body calculation is just correct  as you mention on the reply ,like  Body =MathAbs( Close -Open ).

And,I want to know just two type of candle, that has a wick on its top or its tail.

1. For example, the following is the candle with a wick on its top. The open price is 100 and it goes up to max high 170,but close at 120.

Candle's body is 20(=Close[120]-open[100]), and it has a wick , that is 50(=[170]-[120]).  

So the candle length is 20, and wick is 50. The rate is 2:5.

2. For example, the following is the candle with a wick on its tail. The open price is 100 and it goes down to min30 ,but close at 120.

Candle's body is 20(=Close[120]-open[100]), and it has a tail wick , that is 70(=[100]-[30]).  

So the candle's length is 20, and wick is 70. The rate is 2:7

Izumi, 

<removed by mod>

Vasyl Nosal:
<removed by mod>
Please don't link to market products, even free ones. It is against forum policy. Codebase links are fine. Thanks

Stuart Browne:
Please don't link to market products, even free ones. It is against forum policy. Codebase links are fine. Thanks
Where I can read forum policy and what points says about it?

The rules link is next to the "Add you comment" button. If you wish to discuss further, please contact me on PM
Reason: