A new user of meta trader 5 help me !!!!

hi,

if i use the trial version  of meta trader5 and i want to access to eurolist actions ,what is the  broker that i can use ???

adila:

hi,

if i use the trial version  of meta trader5 and i want to access to eurolist actions ,what is the  broker that i can use ???

Hi adila

You have to ask every single broker that registered with exchange in Europe. Start with this http://www.euronext.com/landing/indexMarket-18812-EN.html and this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_stock_exchanges

NYSE Euronext | Indices
NYSE Euronext | Indices
  • www.euronext.com
See alerts and notices in near real time regarding any situation or connectivity issue that may diminish or interrupt services or delivery on the Euronext markets.

onewithzachy:

Hi adila

You have to ask every single broker that registered with exchange in Europe. Start with this http://www.euronext.com/landing/indexMarket-18812-EN.html and this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_stock_exchanges

thank you for answered

but, can i use metatrader for trading of actions   ??

cze i tray to use the trail version but i didn't find how!!!

:) 

adila:

thank you for answered

but, can i use metatrader for trading of actions   ??

cze i tray to use the trail version but i didn't find how!!!

:) 

Hi adila,

Every brokers may provide different trading platform and also may provide different access to market. If the broker that provide access to eurolist/euronext market also provide MetaTrader as their trading platform then you can trade eurolist/euronext using MetaTrader from that broker. So its largerly depend on broker, if they provide it the you can use it.

Where did you download the trial MetaTrader anyway ? 

onewithzachy:

Hi adila,

Every brokers may provide different trading platform and also may provide different access to market. If the broker that provide access to eurolist/euronext market also provide MetaTrader as their trading platform then you can trade eurolist/euronext using MetaTrader from that broker. So its largerly depend on broker, if they provide it the you can use it.

Where did you download the trial MetaTrader anyway ? 

yes i did but it's show me only forex list

adila:
yes i did but it's show me only forex list

Hi adila,

Open Market Watch by pressing Ctrl + M > right click on it and click "Show All" > if you find eurolist/euronext, then you can trade them.

What broker did you download the MetaTrader trial from ?

onewithzachy:

Hi adila,

Open Market Watch by pressing Ctrl + M > right click on it and click "Show All" > if you find eurolist/euronext, then you can trade them.

i didn't , why it's required ?

i have download from the site,so i must download broker i can't use without it??

onewithzachy:

Hi adila,

i didn't , why it's required ?

i have download from the site,so i must download broker i can't use without it??

Hi adila,

Please use Google Translate (<<-- click that) so we have better communication. Could you mention the name of the website where you downloaded the MetaTrader ? 

Google Translate
  • translate.google.com
Google's free online language translation service instantly translates text and web pages. This translator supports: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu

I meant that I downloaded from the official site

and when I downloaded it I was not asked to download a broker

so do I must download a broke??

adila:

I meant that I downloaded from the official site

and when I downloaded it I was not asked to download a broker

so do I must download a broke??

Hi adila,

First you have to find the broker that provide both MetaTrader and eurolist/euronext and then when you find it, you can download MetaTrader from that broker website.

onewithzachy:

Hi adila,

First you have to find the broker that provide both MetaTrader and eurolist/euronext and then when you find it, you can download MetaTrader from that broker website.

thanks for all
Reason: