MQL4 Add indicator to chart from EA - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
Joseph Boaten
Joseph Boaten  
iCustom();
sara.sasha
sara.sasha  
Alain Verleyen:

My friends, I want to place a command in the code below to add the "TDI" indicator on the chart when the click is done.
How to add the code to the following code?

//.......................................
   if (id == CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK) {
      string clickedChartObject = sparam;
      if (clickedChartObject == obj_name[4]) {
         string name = "name_" ;

}
   }

Files:
rr.png 10 kb
AnkaSoftware
AnkaSoftware  
For those still looking for a solution, ChartApplyTemplate offers a workaround, to load a indicator to a chart.
faustf
faustf  

thankz at all the  new  verson  with my metatrader 1170  not  work return me error

2019.01.09 21:50:48.961    cannot open file 'C:\Users\pc\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\B6FECCFE53E01D2BAC26AAD9B14029A8\MQL4\indicators\.ex4' [123]

give me thesame error with Gregory code and  Kray  some suggestions ?

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  

Use MT5 and

ChartIndicatorAdd();
faustf
faustf  

i follow  your suggest Marco , but  now  i have  another  problem  ,  where is all indicator? o_O  i try to look in  folder  indicator  but  exist only example folder and  when i try to put them  some indicator  in the navigator  (also after restart ) not visualize nothing  o_O  whats  wrong ?

thankz again

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  

Please show your code if you want help.

It takes the indicator handle to add the indicator to the chart.

Zixu Li
Zixu Li  

Thanks @Georgiy Liashchenko it's working great! Is there a way to load the set file or the settings that I want?

Zixu Li:

Thanks @Georgiy Liashchenko it's working great! Is there a way to load the set file or the settings that I want?

Please my EA is working but nothing is showing on my mt4.  Help me fix it please. 
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
14003435:
Please my EA is working but nothing is showing on my mt4.  Help me fix it please. 

Then how do you know that it is working?

To add comments, please log in or register