Download MetaTrader 5

Earning

To add comments, please log in or register
Popac89
Popac89  

Hi,I'm new here.I want to ask how to earn money here?I download metatrader 5.And I don't see that I earning anything.

Thanks in advance.

okwh
okwh  

my God! maybe you do not work so no pay!

Popac89
Popac89  
DxdCn:
How You mean?
onewithzachy
onewithzachy  
Popac89:

Hi,I'm new here.I want to ask how to earn money here?I download metatrader 5.And I don't see that I earning anything.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Popac89,

What exactly do you mean by earn money ?. Is this what you mean by earn money click here.

:D 

divery
divery  
onewithzachy:

Hi Popac89,

What exactly do you mean by earn money ?. Is this what you mean by earn money click here.

i think Popac89 is referring to the cloud network.

Popac89
Popac89  

I mean in cloudmql5.com how to earn money?I download Metatester 5 and setup agents but I don't earn anything.
onewithzachy
onewithzachy  
divery:

i think Popac89 is referring to the cloud network.

Hi divery,

Many thanks to clarify that for me, coz I don't use anything cloudy :)

Hi popac89, I think you should wait till Monday afternoon to see if you earn anything or not, coz that's when accounting takes places after weekend. And please be kind to update us so other forumer who reply and/or read your topic here have the latest news/updates and not wondering if the problem still exist or not.

Popac89
Popac89  
onewithzachy:

Hi divery,

Many thanks to clarify that for me, coz I don't use anything cloudy :)

Hi popac89, I think you should wait till Monday afternoon to see if you earn anything or not, coz that's when accounting takes places after weekend. And please be kind to update us so other forumer who reply and/or read your topic here have the latest news/updates and not wondering if the problem still exist or not.

Ok I will post here if I resplve problem.
Popac89
Popac89  

I still doesn't earn anything.
onewithzachy
onewithzachy  
Popac89:

I still doesn't earn anything.

Hi Popac89,

Maybe you should write to service desk, coz we - as fellow forumer - have no clue or answer to your questions.

Popac89
Popac89  

I write but I don't get answer.
To add comments, please log in or register