Earning

Hi,I'm new here.I want to ask how to earn money here?I download metatrader 5.And I don't see that I earning anything.

Thanks in advance.

my God! maybe you do not work so no pay!

DxdCn:
How You mean?

Popac89:

Hi,I'm new here.I want to ask how to earn money here?I download metatrader 5.And I don't see that I earning anything.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Popac89,

What exactly do you mean by earn money ?. Is this what you mean by earn money click here.

:D 

onewithzachy:

Hi Popac89,

What exactly do you mean by earn money ?. Is this what you mean by earn money click here.

i think Popac89 is referring to the cloud network.

I mean in cloudmql5.com how to earn money?I download Metatester 5 and setup agents but I don't earn anything.

divery:

i think Popac89 is referring to the cloud network.

Hi divery,

Many thanks to clarify that for me, coz I don't use anything cloudy :)

Hi popac89, I think you should wait till Monday afternoon to see if you earn anything or not, coz that's when accounting takes places after weekend. And please be kind to update us so other forumer who reply and/or read your topic here have the latest news/updates and not wondering if the problem still exist or not.

onewithzachy:

Hi divery,

Many thanks to clarify that for me, coz I don't use anything cloudy :)

Hi popac89, I think you should wait till Monday afternoon to see if you earn anything or not, coz that's when accounting takes places after weekend. And please be kind to update us so other forumer who reply and/or read your topic here have the latest news/updates and not wondering if the problem still exist or not.

Ok I will post here if I resplve problem.

I still doesn't earn anything.

Popac89:

I still doesn't earn anything.

Hi Popac89,

Maybe you should write to service desk, coz we - as fellow forumer - have no clue or answer to your questions.

I write but I don't get answer.
Reason: