What is the actual purpose of writing EAs ?

I don't know anything about EA programming, anyway I think, we can programme any manual strategy using MQL, but I heard that "EAs are used to manage your positions and they are used by professionals used to open/handle /close positions to their manual system"

so I am thinking what is the actual purpose of  EAs because I never heard about someone who rich using EAs ?

my question is, can we programme any strategy as EA ? or EA use for manage risk level and test the manual strategies ? 

Roledene JKS:

I don't know anything about EA programming, anyway I think, we can programme any manual strategy using MQL, but I heard that "EAs are used to manage your positions and they are used by professionals used to open/handle /close positions to their manual system"

so I am thinking what is the actual purpose of  EAs because I never heard about someone who rich using EAs ?

my question is, can we programme any strategy as EA ? or EA use for manage risk level and test the manual strategies ? 

Hello Rolende,

I use EAs for managing investment fund in UK. You can see my signal if needed.

Sometimes it's hard to handle all strategies and opportunities "by hand". Especially when You sleep ;) 

ADRIAN MATUSIAK:

Hello Rolende,

I use EAs for managing investment fund in UK. You can see my signal if needed.

Sometimes it's hard to handle all strategies and opportunities "by hand". Especially when You sleep ;) 

You don't miss an occasion to remind you are a seller. That's the last warning, next time it will be a ban.

Roledene JKS:

Well you can certainly use them to calculate statistics that otherwise would take many years to gather by hand.

Mainly for assistance, you can have more eye's on the market and have it alert you when a pre defined event takes place.

Also to exit trades in the case you can not stay at the terminal, again mainly for assistance. i never let them take over fully.

Reason: