Will changing brokers stop my signal subscription?

I'm in the middle of changing my accounts to the same broker of one of the signals I follow. Will I have to start a brand new subscription and throw away the remaining unused days, or can I just log on to mql5 community on my MT4 terminal of my new broker? I know you can't subscribe multiple accounts to the same signal subscription, so that's why I ask.

yes it will

I think at start you must 5 activations atleast you can take benefit from activation keys

Francis Dogbe:
yes it will
Yes it will what? Do you mean it is only good for my current broker, and not my new broker account? And that I have to start a brand new subscription? I have found that the broker of my signal has much tighter spreads than my current broker.

Khurram Mustafa:
I think at start you must 5 activations atleast you can take benefit from activation keys
Signals do not have activations, only products.

Justin Mauro:
Yes it will what? Do you mean it is only good for my current broker, and not my new broker account? And that I have to start a brand new subscription? I have found that the broker of my signal has much tighter spreads than my current broker.
The signal is locked to your broker account. So if you change broker/account, you will need to resubscribe to the signal (as Francis said above)

Stuart Browne:
Signals do not have activations, only products.
Oh yeah for correct me 
Reason: