Indicators: PricePercentRange

PricePercentRange:

Price(%)Range is the indicator for the MetaTrader 4, which calculates the price movement based on percentage High (Highest) and Low (Lowest) price on 100 bars.

AUDJPYH1-PricePercentRangeImageIndicator

Author: Roberto Jacobs

I'' try it out and give it a review. Thanks Robert much appreciate! 

How do you use it> Please help

Kevin Manrrique:
How do you use it> Please help
This indicator is only appropriate for trading Trend.
If the Trendline is Red, it is recommended only "open sell order" if the smallline and the direction of the arrow stating "Down", and vice versa if the Trendline colored Blue.

for better result Can we add scale factor or volatility period to this indicator

AStrategy:
 for better result Can we add scale factor or volatility period to this indicator

At update_01: on the date 01.22.2016, I've added SwingBars (HighHighest and LowLowest point to point) and 2 Vertical Lines on the chart, as my other indicator (SBVolumeAvg), because by using two indicators above, in my experiments on TF- H4, my order always take profit more than 100 pips.

You may add scale factors or volatility period to this indicator, but I hope, code that you create can be shared in the comments or discussion below this indicator.

Hi,

What is your recommend iCustom() value for this indicator. So, I can try to put it into an EA to autotrade. 

Cuong Truong:

Hi,

What is your recommend iCustom() value for this indicator. So, I can try to put it into an EA to autotrade. 

Use buffers 7 and 8, and TF H4 or above

very very good idea

Pls any one still uses this indicator, whats the result so far produced??

Tanx