Slippage at take profit

Have I got it right 1:If I use fixed take profit slippage can only be in my favor.2:If I use trailing stop every slippage will hurt me.I am testing an EA at DAX 1 and 5 min timeframe how big problem do you think the slppage are with trailing stop in live tradeing and a ok broker.

Bjorn1:
Have I got it right 1:If I use fixed take profit slippage can only be in my favor.2:If I use trailing stop every slippage will hurt me.I am testing an EA at DAX 1 and 5 min timeframe how big problem do you think the slppage are with trailing stop in live tradeing and a ok broker.
1. It can also be against you. Let us say your TP is 1.10000 and the price hits 1.10000 and the quicky retraces to 1.0990. Here the slippage is working against you. 
2. Not really. Same as point 1, if it retraces back from SL it works in your favour.
Slippage depends on connection speed to broker servers (ping), the execution time of the broker, time of the day....etc.

Bjorn1:

1. It depends on whether or not your broker offers guaranteed stop loss and take profit. If they do, they should honor your stop levels without slippage.

2. Slippage only comes in whenever an order is closed (close by sl/tp or any other method), not every time you adjust your stops. You have little to worry about it unless you are trailing your stop loss from the current price at a very narrow margin.

Enrico Lambino:

You have little to worry about it unless you are trailing your stop loss from the current price at a very narrow margin. 

true that's why scalper breakout ea don't work, slippage on stop orders and trailing stop to be consider too

Slippage in the real market occurs symmetrically on both stop and limit order types. Anyway, regarding MT4, I met only a single MT4 broker in my trading experience, which had the slippage symmetrical. Most MT4 brokers have no slippage in your favour.
Reason: