Does these trading robots makes a profit? - page 2

Marco vd Heijden:

if everybody was using the same profitable robot, this could start to affect the market.

How can using the same profitable EA affect the market condition...? Can you explain please..

Francis Dogbe:
How can using the same profitable EA affect the market condition...? Can you explain please..

When they all trigger synchronized at the same time / condition it combines into one massive buy or sell order.

If there are enough of them on-line it is logical this will affect price movement, much like the flash crash.

Of course this isn't going to happen unless everybody suddenly starts to use the same robot on the same symbols, at the same time.

So the chance that this will happen is little to none.

Marco vd Heijden:

When they all trigger synchronized at the same time / condition it combines into one massive buy or sell order.

If there are enough of them on-line it is logical this will affect price movement, much like the flash crash.

Of course this isn't going to happen unless everybody suddenly starts to use the same robot on the same symbols, at the same time.

So the chance that this will happen is little to none.

So let say crowd trading is effective according to what you are saying...?

The numbers involved are too high to realize this unless you make it your life's work.

Do you have any idea how the wealthy people ignite more, by 'moving markets' ?

Hi Wgohar

Could you please help recommend an EA or copy trade signals that work please. I have tried a bunch of them and they are just blowing my account. I am seriously in need of help please.
I have tried trading based on conventional indicators, but it is not working. I need help please, thanks. 
Reason: