I need Expert for the Grail indic

i need Expert for the Grail indic

i can pay for this expert

Ahmed Shehab:
i can pay for this expert
Post a job in the freelance section mate

(and please don't open multiple threads about the same thing. Your other post has been deleted)

you must have the source of this indicator

Mostafa Anber:

you must have the source of this indicator

Of course not.

Alain Verleyen:
Of course not.
meaning?

Francis Dogbe:
meaning?

Meaning you have to have the source code of this indicator to turn it into an expert.

This is not always the case, but with this particular indicator i think it's correct.

Marco vd Heijden:

Meaning you have to have the source code of this indicator to turn it into an expert.

This is not always the case, but with this particular indicator i think it's correct.

ok thanks for the clarification

Marco vd Heijden:

I NEVER see an indicator where you absolutely need the source code to use it with an EA. There is no problem to use this one without the code.

Alain Verleyen:
I NEVER see an indicator where you absolutely need the code to use with an EA. There is no problem to use this one without the code.

Maybe you misunderstood.

This man wants to convert this indicator into a trading expert adviser. (stand alone)

Marco vd Heijden:

Maybe you misunderstood.

This man wants to convert this indicator into a trading expert adviser. (stand alone)

I perfectly understood, what is the problem ?
Reason: