Experts: Virtual Trailing Stop

Virtual Trailing Stop:

The virtual trailing stop can place stop loss, take profit and trail the order in a way that they are not visible to the broker.

Author: Vladimir Khlystov

Automated Trading :

Virtual Trailing Stop :

Posted by: Vladimir Khlystov

of course it is possible

Vladimir Khlystov :
of course it is possible
what can and of course?

Vladimir Tkach :
what can and of course?

Everything is possible :)

Where did all the correspondence go ??????

Hello Vladimir, I am testing your script. As a suggestion, could you write the strings using ANSI characters rather than in cyrillic?

Cyrillic does not display correctly on most PC's, so I cannot use Google to translate it.

<Deleted>

Vladimir Khlystov:

Прошу вас написать мне на русском с самого начала. Попробуйте такие онлайн переводчики как http://translate.google.com или http://clownfish-translator.com/download.html.

As I tried to explain, the problem is not *how* to translate from Russian, I mentioned Google Translate by myself. The problem is that if I open your script with a standard text editor on a standard PC, cyrillic characters become garbage, because they do not belong to the standard ASCII table.

Of course in the Russian-speaking area people have the necessary fonts and tools installed, but in the rest of the world we do not.   :-)

It is a pity if your script is limited to cyrillic-enabled computers, because it works great, especially the "start trailing at", very effective to fine-tune the trailing stop.

lgcell:

As I tried to explain, the problem is not *how* to translate from Russian, I mentioned Google Translate by myself. The problem is that if I open your script with a standard text editor on a standard PC, cyrillic characters become garbage, because they do not belong to the standard ASCII table.

Of course in the Russian-speaking area people have the necessary fonts and tools installed, but in the rest of the world we do not.   :-)

It is a pity if your script is limited to cyrillic-enabled computers, because it works great, especially the "start trailing at", very effective to fine-tune the trailing stop.

write to the post, it's easier to transfer

<Deleted>

does it monitor stop loss like humans then closes or it puts stop losss from initial condition. can you change code to monitor stop loss without meddling stop loss in order

<Deleted>
Reason: