US Stock CFD trading signal brokers?

Hi all,

I want to create a trading signal that uses only major US stock CFDs. How do I find out which brokers support receiving these kinds of signals?

Thank you. 

mcpencil:

Hi all,

I want to create a trading signal that uses only major US stock CFDs. How do I find out which brokers support receiving these kinds of signals?

Thank you. 

By doing your own researches probably.
yea

I want to create a trading signal that uses only major US stock CFDs. How do I find out which brokers support receiving these kinds of signals?

Thank you. 

Yuri Khanin:

Hi all,

I want to create a trading signal that uses only major US stock CFDs. How do I find out which brokers support receiving these kinds of signals?

Thank you. 

Good way is, Search by your self what you need. But after your request please see I have sent you messsage. Please take a look
You may need to use more than a couple brokers to get a good selection as they each have their own preferences for CFD's.