timeframe

Is there any EA by which i can get 2, 4 , 6 8 and 12 hours time frame, bcz for multi time frame analysis i need these charts, but dont want to use mt5 , i dont like that platform at all.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
Is there any EA by which i can get 2, 4 , 6 8 and 12 hours time frame, bcz for multi time frame analysis i need these charts, but dont want to use mt5 , i dont like that platform at all.
Yup, search for "offline charts" in codebase/market. Though I never will understand why people think they need these charts....?

Stuart Browne:
Yup, search for "offline charts" in codebase/market. Though I never will understand why people think they need these charts....?
Agree.

Stuart Browne:
off line chart means? dont i use in live chart to change the format of time frame.bcz offline will not work for me.  why not mt4 add these time frames like mt5 :(

because they useless.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
off line chart means? dont i use in live chart to change the format of time frame.bcz offline will not work for me.  why not mt4 add these time frames like mt5 :(
No they're still "online" and update as normal charts but the work around to get them is a pain in the a$$. And as I and others have said above, you really don't need these odd timeframes. But if you really want them, you can get them

Stuart Browne:
No they're still "online" and update as normal charts but the work around to get them is a pain in the a$$. And as I and others have said above, you really don't need these odd timeframes. But if you really want them, you can get them

thanks now understand.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:

thanks now understand.

Welcome :)
Reason: