Do you feel the need of a new platform like for example MetaTrader 6?

• 21% (13)
  • 76% (47)
  • 3% (2)
Total voters: 62

I think that now everyone needs liquidity providers for MT5

I think more development should be done to MT4 platform since it is the most widely used platform.

For example, I want to be able to see more statistics on TESTER to compare in "Optimization Results". Right now all that can be compared is Drawdown, Profit etc.

What about statistic results for "Loss Trades", "Won Trades", for Short and Long positions, etc?

Optimization of Loss Trades would be handy for me right now and I think would be a simple addition to the features.

Also a tick box method for optimization where, sequentially, one variable can be optimized at a time (as opposed to all the ones ticked simultaneously). ie if you have 5 variables you want to optimize, then the optimizer could (also) allow you to automatically optimize the first one, set it and use it, then the second one set it, etc. This would be a time saving method of optimization, and very useful when testing algorithms in different currencies.

For what should we need metatrader 6?

Everything you need you can delevop for metatrader 5.

<Link removed by mod. Please don't post links to websites full of affiliate links!>

Greetings

Reason: