CoreFPS for MT4?

Hi, let me begin by saying I am from the USA. I backtested the CoreFPS EA, and got great results. I was very happy, no all I had to do was find a good broker. Easy, right? Wrong. None, and I mean NONE of the USA regulated brokers use MT5, which CoreFPS is made for. Is there any way I can buy the EA and then make it usable on MT4? Thanks, and sorry if I am being unrealistic, I am new to forex.

Reshende:
Hi, let me begin by saying I am from the USA. I backtested the CoreFPS EA, and got great results. I was very happy, no all I had to do was find a good broker. Easy, right? Wrong. None, and I mean NONE of the USA regulated brokers use MT5, which CoreFPS is made for. Is there any way I can buy the EA and then make it usable on MT4? Thanks, and sorry if I am being unrealistic, I am new to forex.
I suppose you can use a trade copier from MT5 to MT4.

The only problem being that to trade you need a broker, right?

Stanislav Korotky:
I suppose you can use a trade copier from MT5 to MT4.

Reshende:

The only problem being that to trade you need a broker, right?

If I get you right, you have a MT4 broker to trade in USA, and you can use a demo MT5 broker worldwide, because demo is not a trading that requires regulations.

I'm sorry for taking your time but after much searching I have FINALLY found an MT5 US broker. If you want it it's https://myfxchoice.com/. thanks!
FX Choice
FX Choice
  • myfxchoice.com
Thousands of satisfied traders from all over the world have already benefited from our unbeatable trading conditions and our rock solid service. It is time for you to join. Tight spreads from 0.1 pip Minimum trade size is 0.01 Leverage up to 1:200 Forex, CFDs & Spot Metals Extremely fast market execution No conflict of interest trough NDD...

My datafeed in my mt4 stopped working...can Anybody help?
Reason: