xm.com / high stop level

Hi, I have an account at xm.com and there, I'm not lucky with my forward test results of my purchased EAs. XM has a stop level of 40(!) points and EURUSD spreads between 1.5 and 1.8 pips. That may be sure a question for each EA's forum --> "how to get this particular EA profitable" but my question here is rather: can you recommend any EAs that can actually handle high stop levels and be at least a bit profitable under such conditions?

Thank you

Michael

Michael Kress:

Hi, I have an account at xm.com and there, I'm not lucky with my forward test results of my purchased EAs. XM has a stop level of 40(!) points and EURUSD spreads between 1.5 and 1.8 pips. That may be sure a question for each EA's forum --> "how to get this particular EA profitable" but my question here is rather: can you recommend any EAs that can actually handle high stop levels and be at least a bit profitable under such conditions?

Thank you

Michael

Change brokers

Michael Kress:

Thank you

Michael

your ea is scalper on news ?

if yes, in real account you will difficult to get profit.

almost all brokers use plugin anti scalper.

they are use many slippage.

Siti Latifah:

your ea is scalper on news ?

if yes, in real account you will difficult to get profit.

almost all brokers use plugin anti scalper.

they are use many slippage.

I've tried two breakout EAs - Quantum Scalper and SmartBreakout, both near impossible to get any successful results

Michael Kress:
I've tried two breakout EAs - Quantum Scalper and SmartBreakout, both near impossible to get any successful results
oh ..try another broker..

there many broker with stoplevel =0 .

Siti Latifah:
oh ..try another broker..

there many broker with stoplevel =0 .

Which means the broker doesn't know the real level.