Windows 7 and Mt4 intermittent connectivity

How do I fix an Mt4 intermittent connection? This happened after some Windows 7 x64 updates. I need to keep the updates, I can't roll them back as I need them for other programs. Mt4 seems to be fine on my other machine which had no updates. This issue is no specific to any particular broker as I have several copies of mt4 and all of them seem to be doing it. In short Mt4 connects to a server and receives data, about 15 seconds later the data stops coming in, and a few seconds after that I hear to "connection lost" sound and immediately reconnects again. And this is the same loop over and over. UAC has been disabled and doesn't seem to be the culprit. What could be going wrong? Anybody?

trader39240-19:
How do I fix an Mt4 intermittent connection? This happened after some Windows 7 x64 updates. I need to keep the updates, I can't roll them back as I need them for other programs. Mt4 seems to be fine on my other machine which had no updates. This issue is no specific to any particular broker as I have several copies of mt4 and all of them seem to be doing it. In short Mt4 connects to a server and receives data, about 15 seconds later the data stops coming in, and a few seconds after that I hear to "connection lost" sound and immediately reconnects again. And this is the same loop over and over. UAC has been disabled and doesn't seem to be the culprit. What could be going wrong? Anybody?
Suggest you send the details and your log files to the Service Desk mate

Thanks
Reason: