update log file in MT5

Hey MQL5-Community,

i am using MT5 for trading. I saw a time gap from about 15-20seconds between a trade is placed from the expertadvisor and the update of the "log file" where everything is documentd in mt5.

Do you know why there is a time gap and is there a possibility to reduce the gap??

Thank you for help!!!

Best

Julez 

Julez1982:

Hey MQL5-Community,

i am using MT5 for trading. I saw a time gap from about 15-20seconds between a trade is placed from the expertadvisor and the update of the "log file" where everything is documentd in mt5.

Do you know why there is a time gap and is there a possibility to reduce the gap??

Thank you for help!!!

Best

Julez 

What are you talking about ?

Hello everybody, 

First I want to introduce myself. My name is Mirko and l am from Germany. I use the Metatrader mainly for the chart analysis. I trade bin options since about a 3/4 year. 

For a few weeks I use the MetaTrade 4 for direct trading of bina options from the Metatrader. I have the Metatrader 4 and 5 in use. I use different programming languages. These include c Java, MySQL and PHP. Now I try to work with MQL4 and MQL5.

I think know what Julez1982 says. have the same problem. If an alarm appears in Metatrader 5, it will be registered immediately under the "Journal" for example, (08: 02: 05: 852). 
Until this message is in the MQL5/Logs/date.log log file takes a average of 30 seconds. When I click under Journal with the right mouse button on "open", the entry will be entered directly into the logfile. 

Is there a way to minimize this time difference, so that the Metatrader 5 the message writes directly into the logfile? 

or is there a possibility via EA read the last entry right? 

Thank you and please excuse my English certainly is not perfect. 

best regards

MirkoGer:
Hello everybody, 

First I want to introduce myself. My name is Mirko and l am from Germany. I use the Metatrader mainly for the chart analysis. I trade bin options since about a 3/4 year. 

For a few weeks I use the MetaTrade 4 for direct trading of bina options from the Metatrader. I have the Metatrader 4 and 5 in use. I use different programming languages. These include c Java, MySQL and PHP. Now I try to work with MQL4 and MQL5.

I think know what Julez1982 says. have the same problem. If an alarm appears in Metatrader 5, it will be registered immediately under the "Journal" for example, (08: 02: 05: 852). 
Until this message is in the MQL5/Logs/date.log log file takes a average of 30 seconds. When I click under Journal with the right mouse button on "open", the entry will be entered directly into the logfile. 

Is there a way to minimize this time difference, so that the Metatrader 5 the message writes directly into the logfile? 

or is there a possibility via EA read the last entry right? 

Thank you and please excuse my English certainly is not perfect. 

best regards
Thank you for your feedback!!
Reason: