What is the best backtesting program?

I need backtesting program for some EA. I want to backtest multiple currencies at the same time..

I need your advice. 

Foreksdurum:

I need backtesting program for some EA. I want to backtest multiple currencies at the same time..

I need your advice. 

Search the net. Search here in MetaTrader. You don't get nothing if you don't work for it.

Whatever be the result of your search, truly, you will have learnt a lot about backtesting;

but in the meanwhile, you best hunker down and use the backtester in Metatrader. 

David Raine:

Search the net. Search here in MetaTrader. You don't get nothing if you don't work for it.

Whatever be the result of your search, truly, you will have learnt a lot about backtesting;

but in the meanwhile, you best hunker down and use the backtester in Metatrader. 

I am using MT4 for testing, but MT4 test only one pair. I want to combine several pairs.  Actually I searched net and here but I could not find it.

I know there are lot of programmer in here. I think, they write something good idea here.

Thanks.

Foreksdurum:

I am using MT4 for testing, but MT4 test only one pair. I want to combine several pairs.  Actually I searched net and here but I could not find it.

I know there are lot of programmer in here. I think, they write something good idea here.

Thanks.

MT5. You can test multiple pairs.

Alain Verleyen:
MT5. You can test multiple pairs.
Can I test EA that make for MT4 in MT5?

Foreksdurum:
Can I test EA that make for MT4 in MT5?
No.

Alain Verleyen:
No.

This is problem :) ..

I have several accounts all of them MT4  ... 

EA ANALYZER....

<link to commercial site removed by moderator>

I do not mean to be rude but MT4 is the best
Reason: