How to secure my seller name? I dont want to view my name to another

How to secure my seller name? I dont want to view my name to another, Can I set my nickname?

Erdenebayar Lamjav:
How to secure my seller name? I dont want to view my name to another, Can I set my nickname?
If you're a verified user, no you can't. MQ changed it about 4 months ago.

Showing your real name and contact info will not harm if you are doing the right thing.

I never hide my name since I started at 2003 ... Never say this EA is 100% safe ...

I always show risks before positive benefits to customers, so, they trust me.

Believe me, be clear and truthful and you will harvest the results shortly.

Good luck 

Are you afraid people will lose money with your stuff and might come after you ?

Im not afraid to show my name it makes me wonder why you want to hide it.

Marco vd Heijden:

Are you afraid people will lose money with your stuff and might come after you ?

+1

:)

Osama Shaban:

Showing your real name and contact info will not harm if you are doing the right thing.

I never hide my name since I started at 2003 ... Never say this EA is 100% safe ...

I always show risks before positive benefits to customers, so, they trust me.

Believe me, be clear and truthful and you will harvest the results shortly.

Good luck 

Excellent answer. Like it. Honest people never try to hide their identity.  I feel proud, when I see my identity presenting to my circles.

Marco vd Heijden:

Some people like me live in a dangerous places so I need to hide my real name in order to continue providing signals, if someone knew that for example I am successful trader and earn money I may get exposed to kidnappers. So not everyone think like you.

Sufyan Mohammed Jasim Al Gburi:
Some people like me live in a dangerous places so I need to hide my real name in order to continue providing signals, if someone knew that for example I am successful trader and earn money I may get exposed to kidnappers. So not everyone think like you.

Become a successful trader first, worry later.

Reason: