learning mqh file

how to coding mqh file or do there any tutorial for learning mqh ?

thanks. 

MQL is almost 100% C++. If you´re familiar with C++, you´re almost familiar with MQL.

In my honest opinion, if you´re starting, go directly to MQL5 instead of MQL4. When you meet the power of object oriented programming and you´re able to use it, you´ll be able to do things in MQL5 which MQL4 programmers will never be able to do. MQL4 (C) is "spaghetti coding" while MQL5 (C++) is simply the way one should do it not only since MQL5 is released, actually since C++ is established. A good book by the way is "C++ for Dummies". I learned it >20 years ago that way.

Doerk 

Doerk:

MQL is almost 100% C++. If you´re familiar with C++, you´re almost familiar with MQL.

In my honest opinion, if you´re starting, go directly to MQL5 instead of MQL4. When you meet the power of object oriented programming and you´re able to use it, you´ll be able to do things in MQL5 which MQL4 programmers will never be able to do. MQL4 (C) is "spaghetti coding" while MQL5 (C++) is simply the way one should do it not only since MQL5 is released, actually since C++ is established. A good book by the way is "C++ for Dummies". I learned it >20 years ago that way.

Doerk 

thanks.

Doerk:

Doerk 

This was the case before build 600.  Now, the differences are much less.  I would say that most concepts that exists on mql5 can be used in mql4 but you can still do things the old way in mql4 if you are lazy or just have no clue.  I actually like the way they have done the mql4 language.  Now you can do things fairly simply while still having the power of oop at your fingertips.

Baruch Fishman:
This was the case before build 600.  Now, the differences are much less.  I would say that most concepts that exists on mql5 can be used in mql4 but you can still do things the old way in mql4 if you are lazy or just have no clue.  I actually like the way they have done the mql4 language.  Now you can do things fairly simply while still having the power of oop at your fingertips.
+1

Baruch Fishman:
(...) but you can still do things the old way in mql4 if you (...) just have no clue. 
Yep ;) 
Reason: