Discussion of article "Price Action. Automating the Inside Bar Trading Strategy" - page 2

Marels Marels:
I made MetaEditor then do not go!

I codify : 02/04/2016 23: 49: 37,662 There were 1 passes done During Optimization 1 results have been discarded as insignificant

What does it mean?
Скорее всего, при оптимизации, Вы не отметили параметры, которые необходимо оптимизировать. По этому совершен только один проход оптимизации и был получен отрицательный результат (по прибыли), который не был занесен в результаты.

Hello. I don´t understand the correction of executions.

You have here case 8, than case 64, 65 and 128.

I don´t understand this numbers, why there are not cases from 1 to 100 for example?

And I have a second question. I know, that you made conditions for first bar bearish and second bullish.

Why not to make both? Can I switch it and made the conditions for bearish vs bullish and bullish vs bearish on the same time?

Thank you for your response

Price action + Level trading is the ultimate way of been profitable.

Francis Dogbe:
Price action + Level trading is the ultimate way of been profitable.
If you wrong determining support and resistance, will burn your money.

Roberto Jacobs:
If you wrong determining support and resistance, will burn your money.
well that's why you need to use stoploss to protect your money. :D

Francis Dogbe:
well that's why you need to use stoploss to protect your money. :D
Agree.. ^_^

Hi Dmitry,

I have install insidebar EA on the usual way but it gives no results in the strategie tester, what's is wrong?

Best regards,

janwan 

janwan:

Привет Дмитрий,

У меня есть установить insidebar EA по обычному пути , но это не дает никаких результатов в Stratégie тестера, что это не так?

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

janwan

Здравствуйте!

Посмотрите пожалуйста настройки тестера, условия тестирования и журналы терминала на наличие ошибок. 

Hi is it possible to implement a trailing stop and a stop loss function?

Use 4 hour, main trend direction price action confirmation for a solid EA
Reason: