Virtual hosting through MetaTrader 4

Hi team,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the virtual hosting option in MetaTrader 4? I have been using a VPS from CommercialNetworkServices (CNS) for years and never really had any issues.

However, the low price of 10 USD a month for virtual hosting through MetaTrader 4 made me give it a go. I have followed all the steps and migrated my EA successfully, but here's a few questions....

My EA now looks to be disabled on my charts, I believe I have read that this is correct as it now operates "in the cloud" or whatever.... So theoretically, can I now change all my chart windows/ take off my EA and stuff and it wouldn't effect what I have copied to the cloud?

Ultimately, I would want to create a complete new trading environment that wouldn't affect my other EA's and charts and then migrate this to another cloud etc. which would save me running several different terminals. 

Thanks 

CupidAlaska:

Hi team,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the virtual hosting option in MetaTrader 4? I have been using a VPS from CommercialNetworkServices (CNS) for years and never really had any issues.

However, the low price of 10 USD a month for virtual hosting through MetaTrader 4 made me give it a go. I have followed all the steps and migrated my EA successfully, but here's a few questions....

My EA now looks to be disabled on my charts, I believe I have read that this is correct as it now operates "in the cloud" or whatever.... So theoretically, can I now change all my chart windows/ take off my EA and stuff and it wouldn't effect what I have copied to the cloud?

Ultimately, I would want to create a complete new trading environment that wouldn't affect my other EA's and charts and then migrate this to another cloud etc. which would save me running several different terminals. 

Thanks 

Hi.

After migration to hosting server all your environment from local terminal was copied to remote terminal (charts, indicators, EAs).

Remote environment will not change if you will not migrate it again.

You can do on local terminal whatever you want without migration, but trade actions on local terminal will affect to remote if they use single account

Reason: