How to run an ea on many symbols by attaching it to one chart ? - page 2

JD4:
One specific comment does, the one about how many EAs are allowed on one chart.  I would link that specific spot if I knew how.

Sorry, but there is NOTHING in the topic you provided the link related to the current topic. This topic is about running a multi-symbols EA.

Please stay on topic and don't comment if you don't understand the topic, this is confusing for other users.

You can link to a specific post by taking the link on  '#" symbol next to each message date and time.

Alain Verleyen:

Sorry, but there is NOTHING in the topic you provided the link related to the current topic. This topic is about running a multi-symbols EA.

Please stay on topic and don't comment if you don't understand the topic, this is confusing for other users.

You can link to a specific post by taking the link on  '#" symbol next to each message date and time.

Cool, thanks for the posting info.

As far as being off-topic, that is a matter of opinion, which I do not share.  One possible solution for the original problem is to not worry so much about the one chart deal, and open multiple charts and attach the EA individually to each chart.

JD4:

Cool, thanks for the posting info.

As far as being off-topic, that is a matter of opinion, which I do not share.  One possible solution for the original problem is to not worry so much about the one chart deal, and open multiple charts and attach the EA individually to each chart.

The question was how to run a mutlisymbols EA on 1 chart. You were and are off-topic.
Reason: