Download MetaTrader 5

strict mode - i need to close #import 's somehow please help!

To add comments, please log in or register
Do you need private account monitoring? The Signals will provide you one!
Daniel Sic
Daniel Sic 2015.06.25 18:52 

I have a problem when i am trying to Complie my BinaryOption EA that i just "remade" from being an Indicator to an Expert Advisor..

I have remode it so it runs in #property strict and Tick() mode and i have only 1 error left..

the error saz ----->     'ver' - #import was not closed

im figuring i have to close the #import somehow, i didnt need to do this when its not in strict mode..

could anyone please help me out?

#import "wininet.dll"
int  DeleteUrlCacheEntryW(string filename);
#import "urlmon.dll"
int  URLDownloadToFileW(int caller, string url,string filename,int reserved,int callbackstatus);

#property strict

double  ver            = 3.3;

string  notea          = "____ TRADETIMES AND TRADESIZE";
extern int     broker1amount  = 1;                                         // broker1 tradesize
extern int     broker2amount  = 1;                                        // broker2 tradesize
extern int     broker3amount  = 1;                                        // broker3 tradesize

extern string  tradestart     = "07:00";                                   // expert start time
extern string  tradestop      = "21:00";                                   // expert stop time
extern ENUM_DAY_OF_WEEK tradeno  = SUNDAY;                                 // dont operate this day
..and so on.......

im figuring my double ver has nothing to do wih this and i have to "close" the #import somehow

could anyone please help me out?

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2015.06.25 21:51  
#import "wininet.dll"
int  DeleteUrlCacheEntryW(string filename);
#import "urlmon.dll"
int  URLDownloadToFileW(int caller, string url,string filename,int reserved,int callbackstatus);
#import
#property strict
Please read the documentation.
Importing Function (#import) - MQL4 Documentation
  • docs.mql4.com
Importing Function (#import) - MQL4 Documentation
To add comments, please log in or register